The articles submitted to the Journal of Eskişehir Osmangazi University Faculty of Theology must be prepared according to the following points:
1. PhD students, as a single author; graduate students with the supervisor –first author student; second author supervisor- can send their work to Journal of Eskişehir Osmangazi University Faculty of Theology.
2. In the case of book review only the studies which written by someone who has doctorate degree are examined.
3. Journal of the Faculty of Theology of Eskişehir Osmangazi University is published as printed and online twice a year on 15 March and on 15 September. Articles are accepted between 15 September and 10 January for the issue of 15 March and between 15 March and 10 July for the issue of 15 September.
4. In the first page of study sent to Journal of the Faculty of Theology of Eskişehir Osmangazi University, there must be author’s name, institution name, ORCID and a phone number suitable to ISNAD Citation Style.
5. For the articles and translation studies, the upper limit are 9.000 words, for other studies, the limit is 1500. Permission letter/mail which taken from author of translation articles should be added.
5. During submission, 100-150 words Turkish and English abstract and at least 5 Turkish and English keywords should be written. For the articles which approved by referee, a 750 words Turkish and English extended summaries are required.
6. Studies should be written as given at least 2,5 cm margins, in Times News Roman font, 12 pt. and 1,5 row pitch; on the other hand footnotes should written as 10 pt. and single line pitch.
7. In the citation and bibliography of the studies, the ISNAD Citation Style should be used: www.isnadsitemi.org
8. Journal of Eskişehir Osmangazi University Faculty of Theology is immediate open access except for commercial use. OAI:
9. Copyrights of the articles which sent and accepted to publish is deemed to transfer Journal of Eskişehir Osmangazi University Faculty of Theology.
10. Scientific, intellectual and literary responsibilities of published articles belong to their author.
11. One printed copy of the manuscripts are sent to the authors.