The language of the journal is English.
Manuscript Organization and Submission
All correspondence will be sent to the first-named author unless otherwise specified. Manuscpript is to be submitted online via https://dergipark.org.tr/en/pub/ibr and it must be accompanied by a cover letter indicating that the manuscript is intended for publication, specifying the article category (i.e. research article, review etc.) and including information about the manuscript (see the Submission Checklist). Manuscripts should be prepared in Microsoft Word 2003 and upper versions. In addition, that has to be signed by all authors must be submitted.
1. The manuscripts should be in A4 paper standards: having 2.5 cm margins from right, left, bottom and top, Times New Roman font style in 12 font size and line spacing of 1.5.
2 The manuscripts should contain between 4500 and 8500 words and the page numbers must be at the bottom and in the middle.
3. The name(s) of author(s) should be given just beneath the title of the study aligned to the right. Also the affiliation, title, e-mail and phone of the author(s) must be indicated on the bottom of the page as a footnote marked with an asterisk (*).
4. Submitted manuscripts in English must have before the introduction section, the abstract between 180 and 200 words, summarizing the scope, the purpose, the results of the study and the methodology used. Underneath the abstracts, 3 to 5 keywords that inform the reader about the content of the study should be specified in English.
5. The manuscripts should contain mainly these components: title, abstract and keywords; extended abstract, body text with sections, footnotes and references.
6. The 6th version of the APA (American Psychological Association) reference style should be used for in-text citation and references list. For information and samples on the APA 6 style please refer to http://jecs.istanbul.edu.tr/en/content/information-for-authors/references and/or REFERENCES section in the Information for Authors.
7. Tables, graphs and figures can be given with a number and a defining title if and only if it is necessary to follow the idea of the article. the article. The title of table should be placed above the table; caption of figure should be placed beneath the figure. Features like demographic characteristics that can be given within the text should not be indicated as tables separately.
8. A title page including author information must be submitted together with the manuscript. The title page is to include fully descriptive title of the manuscript and, affiliation, title, e-mail address, postal address, phone and fax number of the author(s) (see The Submission Checklist).
9. Authors are responsible for all statements made in their work submitted to the Journal for publication.
10. The author(s) can be asked to make some changes in their articles due to peer reviews.
11. A copy of the journal will be sent to each author of the accepted articles upon their request.
12. The manuscripts that were submitted to the journal will not be returned whether they are published or not.