International Journal of Educational Research Review (IJERE) is an online academic journal that is committed to publish research articles which have a substantial effect on the Educational sciences field. The journal welcomes to all contributions that have high standards in terms of its quality and context appealling to international readership’s field of interest. The objectives and focus of the journal are to: Provide a journal that submits research on internationally valuable topics on the field of education as a whole. Publish articles that have high quality and international value for its form and/or its results. Facilitate the researchers to come on a platform and share their findings of the research to make special decisions on these topics.
International Journal of Educational Research Review (IJERE) provides authentic, peer-refereed articles on all dimensions of education, with a particular stress on studies that contribute to a general perception among research specialists, theoreticians, policy-makers and education professionals including principals and teachers. International Journal of Educational Research Review (IJERE) enrich the field with the contributions made by investigating various educational systems and cultures allowing sustained detailed negotiation of universal educational theory, policy and practice.
IJERE maintains the highest standards of peer review while increasing the efficiency of the process. All research articles published in the journal undergo full peer review, key characteristics of which are listed below:
· All research articles are reviewed by at least two suitably qualified experts.
· All publication decisions are made by the journals’ Editors-in-Chief on the basis of the reviews provided
· Members of the international Editorial Boards lend insight, advice and guidance to the Editors-in-Chief generally and to assist decision making on specific submissions
· Managing Editors and Editorial Assistants provide the administrative support that allows the journal to maintain the integrity of peer review while delivering rapid turnaround and maximum efficiency to authors, reviewers and editors alike.
· Journals additionally benefit through the manuscript referral process from the high quality peer review conducted by established journals.