- Accounting and Financial History Research is a peer-reviewed journal and is published semi-annually.
- There is no submission fee for all articles submitted to the Journal.
- The manuscripts submitted to the Accounting and Financial History Research should not be published before. If the proceedings of the symposium are not published in the proceedings or have only been published as abstracts, full text papers are accepted for publication.
- Articles submitted to the Accounting and Financial History Research are sent to at least two referees after preliminary examination by the journal in terms of form and content. The manuscripts that do not comply with the conditions returned to the authors without being sent to the referees.
- All publication rights of the articles accepted and published in the journal in written and electronic form belong to Oktay Güvemli Accounting and Financial History Research Foundation (MUFTAV).
- The Authors are solely responsible for the content.
According to the articles of the TR Index criteria regarding the ethical rules, "In studies requiring an ethical committee permit, it is necessary to include information about the permit in the article". If these permits are required, it should be clearly presented from which institution, on what date and with which decision or number. Studies requiring an ethics committee permit are as follows:
- Any research carried out with qualitative or quantitative approaches that require data collection from participants using questionnaire, interview, focus group work, observation experiment, interview techniques,
- Use of humans and animals (including material / data) for experimental or other scientific purposes,
- Clinical researches on humans,
- Researches on animals,
- Retrospective studies in accordance with the law of protection of personal data.
Before 2020, research data has been used, produced from postgraduate / doctoral studies (should be specified in the article), and the articles that have been submitted to the journal for the previous year, have not received retrospective ethics permission.
Journals Code of Ethics:
- Articles submitted to the journal should not be published elsewhere or submitted for publication.
- Authors should refer to all citations they use in their manuscripts.
- Authors should guarantee that they make scientific contributions to the manuscript.
- The results of the research in the articles should be presented clearly and honestly without inappropriate data manipulation.
- Authors should guarantee that the article does not contain plagiarism and that it is their own work. All authors have equal responsibility for ethical codes.
- The names of those who contributed to the article and agreed to be called co-authors should be included in the article.
- The authors should provide access to the data sets in the manuscript if necessary.
- The authors are expected to make corrections stated in the referee reports on time.
- Ethics committee approval must be obtained for studies conducted in all branches of science, including Social Sciences and for studies on clinical and experimental humans and animals requiring an ethical committee decision, this approval must be specified and documented in the article. Ethical committee approval must be sent for articles uploaded to our system on January 1, 2020, and containing quantitative /qualitative field research and survey applications. Articles without this approval will not be accepted and will be removed from the process at any stage.